Research & development projects
ISSEL has been active in engaging in competitive Research and development (R&D) projects from various funding bodies.
Specifically, ISSEL has been active in EU, GSRT as well as vendor R&D contracts.
- Past R&D projects
- Ongoing R&D projects
- Conceptual Fashion Product Design Assisted by Artificial Intelligence
- eeRIS: electric energy Residential Informational System
- TekTrain: Combining IoT and Robotic Technologies in Educational settings towards Interactive Application Development
- SITIES – Elderly Support through Smart Devices
- VITAL – Versatile Internet of Things for AgricuLture
- Relief – Intelligent Repeaters and Robots for Fast, Reliable, Low-Cost RFID Inventorying & Localization
- REMEDES – Reflexes Measurement System