Electrical & Computer Engineering Department
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GR 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 6940217600
Email: klpanagi (at) issel [dot] ee [dot] auth [dot] gr
- Robotic system architectures and middlewares
- Robot agnostic applications
- Robotics Operating Systems
- Distributed applications
- Cloud Robotics
- Computer Science
- Model-driven Engineering (MDE) in Robotics and IoT domains
|2017 – today||PhD candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
PhD Thesis Subject: “Processes for rapid development of robot-agnostic applications, through utilization of cloud technologies and middleware”
|2016||Diploma of Electrical and Computer Engineering Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Diploma Thesis Subject: “CNN Applications Towards Object Detection on Jetson-TK1”.
2015 – present
2015 – present
Software Engineer / Developer of R4A – Robotics 4 All Team (http://r4a.issel.ee.auth.gr/)
R4A (Robotics For All) is a robotics team focused on delivering enhanced functionality in/with robots, in a fast and easy manner. The team is manned from Faculty members and Researchers at the Electrical and Computer Engineering School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece that have been extensively working on middleware/software robotics. The RAPP EU and the PANDORA projects are two of the main assets of the R4A members’ portfolio.
2013 – present
Software Engineer / Developer of PANDORA team (http://pandora.ee.auth.gr/)
PANDORA is a robotics team in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, AUTH, Thessaloniki, as well as an IEEE branch. Team PANDORA has participated in the national RoboCup-RoboRescue competitions in China (2008-Suzhou, Hefei-2015), Austria (2009-Graz), Turkey (2011-Istanbul) and Netherlands (2013-Eindhoven), achieving the 2nd place in the Autonomy finals twice (2013 & 2015).
- Variable structure robot control systems – the RAPP aproach, Zieliński, Cezary, Maciej Stefańczyk,…, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Andreas Symeonidis et al. Robotics and Autonomous Systems (2017) [link]
- Towards an integrated robotics architecture for social inclusion – The RAPP paradigm, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Athanassios Kintsakis, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Aristeidis Thallas, Sofia Reppou, George Karagiannis, Miren Iturburu, Stratos Arampatzis, Cezary Zielinski, Vincent Prunet, Fotis Psomopoulos, Andreas Symeonidis, Pericles Mitkas Cognitive Systems Research (2016) [link]
- SRCA – The Scalable Robotic Cloud Agents Architecture, Vasilis N. Remmas, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Andreas L. Symeonidis, In International Conference on Cloud and Robotics 2017, Saint Quentin, France, 2017 (Best Paper Award) [link]
- Creating an extrovert robotic assistant via IoT networking devices, Panagiotis Doxopoulos, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Andreas L. Symeonidis, In International Conference on Cloud and Robotics 2017, Saint Quentin, France, 2017 (Finalist for Best Paper Award) [link]
- Robotic applications towards an interactive alerting system for medical purposes, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Sofia E. Reppou, George Karagiannis, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Aristeidis G. Thallas, Andreas L. Symeonidis, In 30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems – IEEE CBMS, Thessaloniki, 2017
- Relieving robots from their burdens: The Cloud Agent concept, Aristeidis G. Thallas, Konstantinos Panayiotou, Emmanouil Tsardoulias, Andreas L. Symeonidis, Pericles A. Mitkas, George G. Karagiannis, In 5th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking 3-5 October 2016, Pisa, Italy [link]